- This policy covers how Lumistar Corporation treats personal information that Lumistar collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Lumistar products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Lumistar does not own or control or to people that Lumistar does not employ or manage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Lumistar uses information for the following general purposes: fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
- Lumistar does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Lumistar may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Lumistar account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.